Customer Service Advisor
9am - 5pm
â a fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the UK's fastest-growing digital brand
â free quarterly allocation of the client's products
â has an amazing culture and mission
â free parking available on site, also walking distance from Paddock Wood train station.
â coffee & tea are provided in a spacious canteen facility.
Are you wanting to be a part of a brand that is growing at a fast pace and are continuing to expand? If you are a Customer Services Advisor, please do apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Customer Services Advisor to work with the fastest-growing home care products brand in the UK. In less than three years the company has had more 5-star reviews than any other brand in the UK.
My client is looking for an experienced Customer Services Advisor who thrives on client satisfaction.
* proven experience of looking after people; dealing with questions, queries, solving problems (this doesn't have to be a customer service role, could include anyone who is used to looking after people and helping them solve problems)
* confident using technology and different systems and programmes, often at the same time
* a naturally positive, outgoing, friendly and service orientated personality
* calm under pressure, able to manage difficult customers or more awkward situations
* proactive, able to solve problems and chase down answers quickly
* able to work alone, remotely, as well as stay connected with our virtual team
* excellent reading and writing skills in English.
what will the role involve?
* responding each day to 100+ emails from customers
* solving a variety of issues; delivery tracking, cancellations, refunds and often more detailed requests for more information about their products
* online working every day across 3+ different internal systems including Zendesk
* being in constant contact with the other customer service agents in order to ask for help where needed, and to give help to others
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the UK.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...