Job Title: Sales Coordinator - UK Focus
Salary: £24,000 rising to £25,000 after successful completion of 3-month probation
Location: Tonbridge, hybrid working available
Looking for the next step in your sales career? Join this established, marketing leading manufacturing company as a Sales Coordinator with a focus on national markets.
* Providing dedicated sales support to Key Account Managers, maximising sales opportunities, and completing occasional client visits.
* Receiving inbound calls and emails from existing and new clients, identifying new business opportunities.
* Building strong relationships with identified clients by phone and email.
* Updating and maintaining the CRM and adding sales orders to the system.
* Creating and sending out quotes including CAD drawings and specifications and following these up.
* Liaising with the marketing team and external design team to develop marketing materials.
* Contributing to the continued success of the wider Sales and Sales Coordinator team.
The successful candidate will have:
* Sales experience, and enthusiasm to progress and develop.
* Good IT skills, including MS Office, LinkedIn, and CRM systems.
* A positive attitude and lots of self-motivation.
* Excellent communication skills, especially over the phone, and the ability to build great relationships quickly.
* Confidence and articulacy.
Come and join this fun, upbeat team, progressing your sales skills and being rewarded as you go!
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!