A large manufacturing business based in East Kent are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their busy finance team.
* To ensure the accounting for revenue, materials, overheads and plant costs is well controlled and reported in an accurate, timely and complete manner. This includes all allocations, accruals, prepayments and recharges in these areas.
* To ensure that all relevant balance sheet accounts are reconciled and understood.
* To work with the Finance Manager to continually improve processes relevant to this role.
* To participate in the forecast and budget process as required.
* To provide cover for the other Assistant Management Accountants.
The Successful Applicant will be studying towards there AAT/ACCA/ACA/CIMA
In return the company will be offering a competitive salary, study support and flexibility to working from home.