We are currently recruiting for a Optics Technician for our client based in Orpington
Carrying out duties within the Optics/Polarizer Department
* The coating of substrates.
* Set-up and align lasers for producing polarizers.
* Coating components.
* Carry out testing of components.
* Packing optical components.
* Assemble polarizing lenses into frames.
* Inspecting substrates before moving them on to the next process.
* Any other duties that may be required from time to time
* Capability to work independently
* Ideally experience in working with optical lenses.
* Capable of solving problems.
* Attention to detail.
* Ideally worked in a clean room environment.
* Good manual dexterity
* Good concentration.
* Ideally, have some experience in working with lasers.
No prior knowledge required. Full training will be provided.
Monday to friday 37.5 hours
Salary £25k per annum
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.