My client, a legal firm based in West Kent require an ambitious and hardworking individual to join them as a Legal PA on a full time, permanent basis.
This company, who cultivate a 'family feel' are expanding due to success and require an intelligent, career minded PA to join them with a view to the long term.
Supporting a busy team including fee earners and more senior PAs, this will be a fast paced and varied role which requires someone with a strong work ethic, who enjoys an all-round involvement in the business they work for and is looking for a long term career.
Duties will include:
* Document and record management
* All round typing and administrative tasks
* Preparation of invoices
* Dealing with client requirements, taking instruction over the telephone where authorised
* Diary and email management
* Ad-hoc duties as required
This firm deal with a very niche area which involves a large amount of complex documentation. The firm offer a great career path for their PAs!
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Educated to at least A Level standard
* A meticulous attention to detail
* An interest in building a career long term
* Experience working as a PA within a corporate environment
* Advanced IT skills including proficiency using MS Office
* An excellent grasp of the English language, both written and verbal
* The ability to prioritise a busy workload
* A calm and professional outlook
* An ILEX qualification would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who really value and invest in their staff. You will have the chance to become a real expert in this niche field. Secretarial and support staff are absolutely pivotal to the success of this organisation who place importance on a good work-life balance.
Salary is between £22-24k DOE with further benefits upon successful passing of probationary periods (6 months).
If you feel you have what it takes, apply online today email [email protected] or call 01732 795103 and ask for Emily.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment