Internal Sales Executive
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum - DOE
40 hours per week (8:30-5:30)
A fantastic opportunity to join our client in Sittingbourne as an Internal Sales Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, busy sales team within a thriving business.
Duties to include:
* To actively build a pipeline of strong leads and new business opportunities
* Cold calling new leads to generate new business
* Identifying key decision makers ate each target business ensuring meetings are booked and scheduled in the team's diary
* Complete follow up calls to prospective clients ensuring all contact is logged on CRM
* Build and develop strong working relationships with all new and current clients
* Update and support the sales team with any new findings and developments to the contact plan
* Actively deal with any incoming sales enquiries for Sales and Key Accounts
* Create quotations, proposals, cost comparisons and contractual agreements for incoming phone and web enquiries
* Provide support to the Sales Manager though accurate reporting of data, running weekly and monthly reports on key findings
* Provide administrative support to the sales team when required
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Previous experience working within Internal Sales, Telesales or Business Development
* Naturally driven and calm under pressure
* A persistent personality with the drive to succeed
* Confident in approaching new business
* Strong IT skills, including MS Office & Excel
* Strong customer service skills are essential!
* A team player
* Organised and methodical
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Recruitment Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career.
We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!