This is an office-based role. The successful applicant will be expected to work from West Kingsdown, Kent (close to West Malling) on a full-time basis.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced office-based administrator to join the business, providing administrative support across the board on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful applicant will have strong organisational and interpersonal skills. We are looking for an individual who is self-driven, can work in a fast-paced environment and assist the teams to achieve departmental goals and keep up with a variety of ad-hoc responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will be key to the smooth running of the office. Other day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* General office management, including ensuring the office facilities and meeting rooms are well presented
* Work closely with the Director's and Heads of Department, providing support to ensure operational needs are met
* Co-ordinate the preparation for external meetings and events, setting up the facilities, printing and binding any board materials
* Be the point of contact for dealing with all relevant ad hoc office queries/issues
* Support and coordination of activities across the region; including organising events, collating reports, support with printing or scanning presentation and establishing filing systems and taking minutes in meetings
* Contributing to company documentation in line with internal standards
* All other ad hoc projects and tasks associated with the general management of the office, teams, and other stakeholders
* Office-based experience in a similar role at a professional business
* Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
* Strong numeracy, literacy, and IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Be self-driven and able to work independently with a highly professional approach
* A team player and work collaboratively with the team
Benefits you get in return
In addition to excellent career progression - with fantastic opportunities for promotion - training, support, and a great office environment, you will also have the exciting opportunity to take part in charity fundraising events and other social activities.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.