Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Childrensalon is now recruiting for a full time Editorial Administrative Assistant. We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual to perform a variety of tasks to support our Editorial and Content teams. The ideal candidate should have good communication as well as time management and organisation skills and will be able to work well in a fast-paced environment. You will need to have strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills as this role involves a high level of collaboration with other team members and departments.
- Support the wider Editorial and Content teams in daily administrative tasks
- Proactively suggest improvements to create smooth running admin functions and workflows and implement these where directed
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Manage the upload of translation copy into relevant systems and manage the communication of translated copy between relevant teams
- Create tracked links for all marketing newsletters
- Execute the Marketing and Copy spreadsheet report on a weekly basis
- Responsible for creating weekly meeting minutes
- File and manage the Editorial server
- Work to support the Content Coordinator in any tasks required
- Stay up to date with latest content marketing and fashion trends to gain understanding of the wider department
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work well in a team under pressure
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multitask
- Ability to think independently and effectively, prioritising outstanding tasks
- Desire to come up with new strategies to improve efficiency
-Have strong understanding of e-commerce and social media.
- Experience working within a luxury retail/ e-commerce environment
- This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells with some remote working.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to [email protected] with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.