Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
Due to our growth we are looking for a full-time Junior Product Stylist to join our fast-paced and creative production Studio. If you have a good eye for fashion, photography and styling then this could be the job for you! The role involves styling our products as well to photograph them.
We are looking for ambitious, passionate and motivated individuals to join our dynamic and talented team at Childrensalon in our busy Tunbridge Wells Head Office. You will be working Monday to Friday 11.45am - 7.45pm and every other Saturday 8am-4pm, with a lieu day off in the week.
- Styling of products on photography sets and changing garments onto mannequins.
- Photograph and style products in line with the Childrensalon guidelines, ensuring the best possible images are taken to show the product in
the most accurate way.
- Communicate workflow and discuss any issues with the Studio Team Leaders and Seniors.
- Work within the processes of the production studio and share ideas for improvement of current processes; be aligned with current styling
goals for the season and focus on guidance around these.
- Perform quality checks on all images selected before distribution to our Retouch team.
- Ensure stock and sample stock is not mishandled.
- Ensure the sets, shooting stages and equipment are appropriately set up, well-maintained and all work is delivered correctly.
- Be capable of working on ad-hoc projects while maintaining your core job role and achieving daily and weekly targets and deadlines.
- Take on board constructive comments and feedback on styling.
- When required you will be asked to help other teams within the Studio department.
- General knowledge of photography and lighting.
- An exceptional eye for detail for visual composition, proportion and symmetry.
- Commercial awareness including a good knowledge of designers, brands and trends in the e-commerce fashion industry.
- Can–do attitude, idea generation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills, being adaptable to change and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team.
- Competent numerical skills
- Experience working with children clothing and luxury brands
- Basic skills on Photoshop
- Mac user
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells. Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to
[email protected] with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.