40 hours per week
Rare role for a career minded Brewer looking for an opportunity offering career progression to management level in the future.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for all aspects of brew-house operation end to end.
Duties are varied and include:
* Grain movement and intake
* Grain Milling
* Brewing and Fermentation
* Brew-house and grain equipment maintenance and servicing
* Equipment CIP
* Operation of heavy equipment including delivery vehicle, forklift, scissor lift, etc., once trained
* Meeting daily production quotas
* Managing production volumes for tax purposes thorough documentation to support HMRC reporting requirements
* Document management
* Health and safety
* Spirits dilutions
* Preparing botanicals for gin
* Blending spirits
* Bottling and packaging of products
* Stock management
* Handling goods-in and dispatches
* Any other duties as required
The successful candidate will have/ be
* Solid experience in a similar, relevant role
* Ideally be educated to degree level in Chemistry or similar (not essential if experience is right)
* Passionate about their career with a desire to progress through to management level
* Strong communication skills with the ability to work well with others
* Reliable, flexible and hardworking
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with an innovative team who are really doing exciting things! This Brewer will potentially develop to Production Manager in the future!
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience please apply online NOW!
This role is being handled by Emily, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.