Job Title: Health & Safety Officer - Countryside location
Location: Near Canterbury
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am- 5pm or 9am-5:30pm
Salary: £30k - £35k + £2k car allowance
Benefits: 20 days annual leave+Bank holidays
The company we're recruiting for are based in a pretty Countryside location with modern offices and desks plus free parking. They would like to recruit a dedicated and capable Health & Safety Officer to join their busy compliance team, based in their head offices near Canterbury. The role is full time, with regular travel required to various operational sites within the UK.
The role is multi-faced and will involve ensuring regulatory and ethical compliance in a range of areas, to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all our employees and associates.
Your key responsibilities within the role would be to:
* Risk assessment of accommodation sites and facilities (approximately 5000 bed spaces)
* Completing internal risk assessments and audits on various safety aspects, such as first aid, equipment and similar
* Providing support to operational teams regarding client safety and suitability
Key skills and experience required for this role:
* Previous, demonstrative experience in a health & safety role
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent ITC skills
* Previous experience in a facilities role is desirable
This role is a varied position, with some elements being client facing, with professionalism required at all times. The role will also involve generating reports and making recommendations to senior management, so an ability to effectively communicate is a must.
* 1st Interview - Via video conferencing
* 2nd Interview - Face to face adhering to social distancing and government guidelines for the opportunity to see the office environment and meet the team if you wish
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.