Job title: Finance Analyst *Global project opportunity*
Location: Work from Home. Your Head Office is based in Ashford, Kent. You'll be required to travel here once a month for team meetings.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours a week, flexible start and finish times
Reasons to work at this company:
* The option to permanently work from home
* The opportunity to manage and take ownership of a Global project
* Modern offices when you do visit once a month to attend team meetings
* 25 days annual leave
* A really supportive Manager
Your next team:
You'll be part of a Group FSR team of 3, whose main responsibility is the management and maintenance of the BPC consolidation system. This role will report directly to Group FSR Manager and you'll work alongside the Group FSR Senior and Junior Analysts. The role will also provide opportunities to work with other group stakeholders including regional opcos across Europe, Group Finance team based in UK, International FPA teams, Sysco Corporate teams and outsourced BPC support teams.
The job purpose:
The purpose of this role is to support the Group Financial Systems & Reporting (FSR) team in their improvement and housekeeping of the BPC consolidation system, helping review data accuracy and provide solutions to achieve a more reliable and accurate reporting for consolidation and management reporting purposes. The Group FSR Project Analyst will also act as a temporary support to the Group FSR team in driving key BPC project initiatives that are timetable for FY22. This includes review of the current chart of accounts, transition to a new reporting hierarchy in BPC and other FP&A related projects.
* Review underlying data within BPC consolidation system, identify anomalies and ensuring quality solutions are implemented to achieve a more accurate reporting
* Rationalisation of the existing account hierarchies in BPC to align with Sysco Corporate view, and other master data (such as Sysco account and cost centre mappings, attributes and other data properties)
* To provide support with BPC change management process and project monitoring, business partnering with support team and relevant stakeholders
* Support the enhancement and development of Financial, Supplementary, HR, Credit and monthly reporting packages
* Provide support in any testing and development to improve reporting functionalities within BPC
* Evaluation of any new reporting requirements and its impact on BPC in collaboration with Group Reporting and International FP&A teams
* Support Group FSR manager in ad-hoc BPC improvement related projects
Knowledge, skills, experience required for this role:
* Must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with experience in finance, preferably in financial accounting and consolidation background
* Previous experience of SAP/BPC (or other multi-currency consolidation reporting systems) essential
* Previous experience of implementing systems improvement preferred
* Experience of using multi-currency systems
* Very high level of accuracy & attention to detail required
* Ability to navigate systems and interrogate data
* Advanced Excel skills
* Ability to work well in time-pressured environment
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Excellent team player and can work independently as well
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.