Business Development Executive
Permanent, full time - 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Â£18500 -21000 basic and OTE
You will be working as part of a fast paced, diverse, vibrant and established Recruitment Company who promote a collaborative, supportive and fun environment to work in. This is a Hot Desk with existing clients to manage and leads to chase.
To be successful you'll needâ¦
The primary requirement you'll need to succeed in this role is an amazing telephone manner with a friendly, relaxed and professional style. Of course, you'll also need fantastic written communication skills, IT proficiency and experience of Microsoft Office applications.
The job involvesâ¦
* Making sales to both potential and existing clients.
* Building rapport and establishing lasting relationships with new and current customers.
* Ensuring regular contact with prospects and account management of existing clients.
* Production and follow-up of correspondence.
* Business and lead development
* There will be additional duties
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.