KS3/4 Teaching Assistant Needed | Thanet | SEND and Academic Support
I am looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a Secondary School based in Thanet.
Your new company
Our lovely Secondary School client in Thanet are seeking a full time Teaching Assistant to join them. We already work closely with the school and know they are a wonderful supportive team
Your new role
This role is to start as soon as possible until at least Christmas and possible longer. Previous SEN experience preferable with a grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English. You will be involved in various roles supporting students in class and will not necessarily be assigned to a particular student, teacher or subject. It's working from 8.30-15.20.
What you'll need to succeed
* Be able to demonstrate excellent behaviour management skills
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant supporting individuals, small groups and whole classes in a secondary school
* Previous experience supporting students with SEN
* Be passionate about the education of children
* Be able to provide child related references within the last year
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary with training opportunities and have a rewarding career where no two days are the same. Additionally, you will receive you will receive free, up to date, CPD Training.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.