IPS International Limited is a leading provider of training and consultancy operating across the UK. We deliver a wide range of training programmes at our centres in Rochester and Dover and on our clients’ premises.
IPS are also a specialist Apprenticeship training provider and IPS Apprenticeships is the strand of our company that focuses on Apprenticeship training and recruitment.
We are looking to recruit a Trainee Administration and Customer Service Trainer to join the Business Skills training delivery department.
If you are looking for a challenge and something different; an exciting opportunity has arisen giving our department a rare opportunity to add a Trainee Business Skills Trainer to our team!
We are looking for someone with a good level of knowledge within Business Administration, Customer Service and IT that enjoys supporting and developing others; to join us full-time and undergo relevant training to become a fully qualified Business Skills Trainer. Working with our existing dynamic team, you will be developed to become a Trainer delivering apprenticeships to Apprentices in the field of Admin and Customer Service and also support individuals with both English and mathematics to fulfil all requirements of their learning and development.
During your time with us, you will work towards achieving the relevant qualifications to train and assess apprentices through their apprenticeship journey and upon full training will achieve your Level 3 Award in Education and Training and your Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
There will also be an element of travel involved and so you must be prepared to travel across the South East and on some occasions into London to visit learners in the workplace and also embrace the new technology surrounding remote delivery of learning.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Occupationally competent within an Admin, Customer Service and IT (Microsoft packages or equivalent) background and have a good level of English and mathematics to be able to support and deliver Functional Skills.
• Have the ability and confidence to deliver training to small or large volumes of students, both classroom and virtual based.
• Well-motivated and able to work alone or as part of the team, being organised and able to plan your time effectively.
• Willing to embrace changes within the industry as part of a team and move forward into new approaches to training.
• Flexible, as there could be some out of hours work necessary.
• A car owner/driver.
Benefits including a competitive salary, flexible working, profit share, pension, life insurance, wellbeing and healthcare schemes.
Salary will increase from £19,500 upon full training and a successful probationary period, with a view to further increases as skills are put into practice.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your interview.