We are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join our busy team, undertaking all aspects of installation work on various sites.
Glenfield Invicta is a supplier and installer of Industrial valves delivering projects to companies within the water and waste water industry.
Responsibilies / Duties :
- Carry out installation of valves and equipment as per RAMS to a high standard
- Carry out site surveys and recording accurate measurements
- Working in confined spaces
- Working on both clean and dirty water sites, following regulations
- Topman for fellow Engineers
- Problem solving / Troubleshooting
- Commissioning of actuators
- Maintaining van and site equipment
- Representing Glenfield Invicta Ltd on site in a customer facing environment
- Completing site paperwork and relaying information / potential problems back to supervisor
- Experience in a similar role / industry is preferable
- CSCS card essential
- Confined Spaced trained an advantage
- Training / qualifications provided where necessary
Please apply via email to [email protected] with a copy of your C.V.