My client are a well-established manufacturer and installer of automated gates and associated security systems including rising barriers, traffic control, intercoms, access control, CCTV and pedestrian doors. We are seeking a candidate to join their team to look after the day-to-day engineer co-ordination, operations and planning of their Service and After-Sales department.
* Planning and kitting of resources required to complete both reactive and proactive callouts, small installs, upgrades, and routine maintenance
* Route planning & client bookings / liaison
* Supporting engineers on site to successfully conclude site
* Liaising with manufacturers tech support departments to achieve resolutions to complex or reoccurring
* Reporting to clients and internal management on callout outcomes and recommendations
* Taking and making technical support call to clients
* Procurement and restocking of parts and
* Occasional site visits (London & Home Counties) for quality control, surveys or client
* 5 years + engineer / installer level experience with automated gates and/or other security
* High level of attention to detail /
* Logical & calm approach to complex problem
* Must be a confident communicator
* Understanding of current safety regulations and their application (such as DHF / GateSafe / ADSA / ADIA).
* Belief in the need for forensic follow up to ensure the small but important details are thoroughly looked after in order to build client
* Full UK driving license.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package, ongoing training, and the opportunity to progress within a successful enthusiastic company with a passion for standards and client outcomes.
Immediate start available.