As the premier agent in our area of operation we offer a range of services including sales, lettings and property management. We are now seeking an experienced Property Manager to join our expanding team.
The successful candidate will be a confident, adaptable, motivated and highly organised individual who shares our work ethic and commitment to outstanding client services. Working within a busy professional environment, the role requires first class customer service skills, both in person over the telephone, coupled with excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
The role will demand at least 6-12 months experience in residential lettings and property management, as well as a full and clean driving licence. A positive attitude and ambition for further progression within the company are vital to this role.
Responsibilities will include:
• Problem solving
• Renewal of existing tenancy agreements
• Obtaining estimates for maintenance and repairs
• Conducting property inspection visits
• Processing of supplier invoices
• Production of landlord statements
• Conducting property viewings with potential tenants
• Dealing with negotiations arising from property viewings
• Creation of new tenancy agreements
• Administration of tenancy deposits
• Organising inventories and check-out reports
• Arranging gas safety checks, EICR and EPC reports
Salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annum (dependent on experience). Five day working week (to include alternate Saturdays).
Please send your CV together with a covering letter stating why you may be suitable for the position by clicking the 'Apply' button below.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted and all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.