US Ecommerce Manager
Hours - Full time Monday to Friday
Our client, a leading specialist in logistics for Europe, is currently looking for a US Ecommerce Manager to join their team on a permanent basis at their Margate site.
You will manage performance of the digital marketing channels with their digital agency, driving profitable sales to the websites, as well as managing the websites and their performance.
This role is instrumental to increase our clients market penetration in the US and significantly grow the online business.
US Ecommerce Manager - Job Description:
* Take ownership of the US ecommerce platforms, the marketing channels and delivery of the sales targets for the digital channels.
* Work with the UK marketing and ecommerce teams to support all aspects of the online marketing mix.
* React to short-term marketing and PR opportunities created by the US or UK brand teams.
* Work with the marketing departments to ensure any offline activity is reflected online.
* Prepare and launch new products and ranges on the websites.
* Maintain website product ranges and optimise the trading performance of these.
* Use Google Analytics to report on KPIs, identify customer journey pain points and recommend improvements.
* Assist in the day-to-day functionality, testing and upkeep of the website.
* Suggest and implement ecommerce initiatives.
* Liaise with brand managers on product content optimisation.
* Provide regular sales and performance reports for management review.
* Work with the UK team on the preparation of annual online budgets.
US Ecommerce Manager - Person Specification:
* Experience of running paid campaigns on PPC and Social media channels
* Experience managing marketing budgets and delivering against sales targets
* Experience with CMS platforms
* Experience managing External Agencies
* Knowledge of current ecommerce and user experience trends
* Ability to manage multiple brands and execute their own distinctive objectives
* Process and legal compliance around digital sales and marketing
* Working with other online retail channels (e.g. Amazon and Ebay) would be advantageous
* Experience of Google Analytics or similar analytics platform
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.