Insurance Claims Handler (Property)
Salary: £20,000- £25,000 per annum
Location: Dartford/ Crayford area
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Small but successful family business
Good public transport links
Office Based position
I am currently recruiting for an Insurance Claims Handler to join a property company in the Dartford area, You will be responsible for handling all insurance claims and scheduling engineers to resolve the issues. Previous experience in a similar role would be preferential however this employer would consider a candidate who is open to training and has Admin experience in an office environment.
Duties will include:
* Reviewing and updating the inbox
* Ordering materials for work
* Booking subcontractors in to attend jobs
* Scheduling engineers requiring extensive diary management
* Processing claims to settlement stage including ensuring all documentation is provided
* Answering customer enquiries/ resolving issues
The ideal candidate for this role:
* Excellent knowledge of IT systems and Excel
* Experience within the Construction industry preferable
* Previous experience scheduling engineers
* Available to start ASAP
* Excellent attention to detail
* Great organisation
Interviews can be held immediately, so if you are available, please do get in contact and apply today. This role will be 100% based in the office.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.