JOB TITLE: Customer Service Administrator
SALARY: Â£19K - Â£21K
HOURS: Mon - Fri 9am-5pm
BENEFITS: Salary increase after first 3 months and annually, holiday, pension, paid training, free parking, socials, and parties
The day to day duties as Customer Service Administrator would be:
* To interpret customer requirements and action changes to existing insurance policies.
* Processing new and existing business renewals in line with regulations (they will teach you!)
* obtaining and issuing appropriate documentation.
* Process mid-term adjustments / cancellations as appropriate
* Calculating insurance premiums / adjustment premiums.
* Dealing with incoming customer telephone enquiries
* Dealing with incoming post
* To present accurate information to Underwriters
* To update client records
We'd love to speak to candidates with:
* Strong customer service experience
* Confident telephone manner
* Bubbly, friendly, upbeat personality!
* Good IT skills
If your CV is suitable for the role, I will be in contact to find out more about you.
Interviews are being held in the company office, with the role to begin ASAP.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.