This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Business providing innovative and dynamic logistics solution and is based in Dartford, who are recruiting a permanent Assistant Manager of Customs Brokerage and Compliance
In this role you will report into the Head of Customs and Compliance. You will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of the CHB department including customs and compliance and ensuring all entries are done in a timely manner and within regulations.
* Support the management of CHB and Compliance department
* Process Ocean and Truck declarations / Imports and Exports
* Ensure that all Customs Activity performed by the department is to AEO accreditation standard
* Ensure correct preference is applied to goods and that any relevant customs procedures and regimes such as IPR, OPR and CFSP are applied where necessary
* Manage any Customs or Port authority holds to ensure release
* Liaise with customers regarding valuation, classification and origin issues where necessary
* Monitoring Deferment account
* Requesting FAS payments to HMRC where necessary
To be successful in this role you will have experience in EU regulatory framework for Importing/exporting, advanced MS office skills and knowledge of Destin8 & CNS systems. If you have experience of Sequoia this would be great, however, this is not essential.
This is a Monday- Friday position with the hours of 9am - 5.30pm.
If you have all the required skills and experience and you are ready for your next challenge please apply now!