Long-established small firm of Chartered Accountants near Dartford is recruiting for this full-time role to work flexibly and enthusiastically at our offices, covering a range of responsibilities. We are a hardworking, close knit, and fun team of ten providing Accountancy, Tax, and Business Advisory services for 300+ clients. We will provide training, as necessary.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
• Responsibility for all filing and archiving including monitoring GDPR requirements and taking action as necessary.
• Meeting and greeting clients, answering the ‘phone, dealing with post, preparing letters and emails, liaising with clients, HMR&C and
other professionals to make arrangements etc. and, handling all aspects of general office organisation.
• Liaising with clients autonomously to obtain records and responses to queries in good time to meet deadlines.
• Manage new client onboarding processes to ensure full compliance and an excellent client experience, including handling anti-money
Candidates must -
• be proficient with Office 365, including good Excel, and excellent Word skills;
• have previous office administration experience, ideally in a professional services environment, and be able to write professionally worded
• have excellent customer care skills and understanding;
• enjoy working in a support role, being naturally well organised with a great memory and attention to detail; and
• be calm, reliable and team goal driven; flexible to support the business’ needs.
Written applications should set out academic achievements, relevant experience and personal skills and attributes considered useful.