IT Sales Executive
up to £25k basic, OTE £30K, uncapped commission
Our client is a well-established and growing Managed Services company, providing leading IT support and services to business across the South East. With 15 current members of staff they are expanding the commercial side of the business and are now looking to give an enthusiastic and hardworking individual an exciting job with strong career prospects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in IT and excellent time and personal management skills and will have at least one year of telesales / appointment making experience in a business-to-business environment.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role is to call potential clients in a business-to-business environment, talking directly to the decision maker to make appointments in specific geographical areas for Account Managers. Once settled there will also be an element of account management available.
• Making B2B Calls (cold/warm calling)
• Lead generation
• Appointment making/scheduling
• Ideally a minimum of 1 year of previous experience of selling within a business to business environment
· Excellent telephone manner
· Persuasive by nature and capable of working pro-actively
· Target driven - keen to prove themselves in the IT industry