Attraction Engagement Officer/Field Based Recruiter
This is a fantastic new role within our Resourcing Team! We are looking for someone who is friendly, approachable and able to build strong relationships with external organisations.
£28,000 per annum + car
Various contracted hour shifts available (to suit your lifestyle)
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
Full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
Dedicated learning & development programmes.
We offer Apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to join the Care Sector
We provide FREE training to achieve qualification in Social Care.
Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics
DBS check paid by Caretech prior to starting with us.
Refer a Friend Reward Scheme – earn up to £250 per referral!
Share Save Scheme
Free Employee Assistance Programme
Annual Employee Awards Evening
Employee recognition schemes
Carer progression within the company.
CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants.
The purpose of the role is to increase candidate attraction through external activities to promote awareness of Caretech as an employer of choice across South and Central regions
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Regular travel between Services within the South & Central Regions (Kent, London, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Hertfordshire, Essex and Surrey)
• Build up relationships with external organisations (Welfare to Work Programs, Corporate External Initiatives, SWAPs, Employability Schemes, Colleges, Universities, Schools and Job Centres)
• Raise brand awareness within the sector.
• Increase attraction levels across the divisions, by delivering virtual and face to face presentations, and attending Job Fairs.
• Support Service Managers by organising and hosting Open Days in order to increase attraction of new candidates into the sector.
• Support Hot spot services with the interview process, ensuring candidates are fully engaged from the point of application to start.
• Monthly / Quarterly Reporting on activities, and success.
• To undertake any other administrative duties as appropriate to the post.
• Responsible for own Health & Safety and ensure a safe working environment for colleagues
• To participate in training, team meetings, attend supervision/121 meetings with your manager and to participate in the organisations staff appraisal system.
• To maintain confidentiality at all times
• To promote the Company names throughout the recruitment cycle.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
• Knowledge of Recruitment Legislation
• Confident at presenting to large groups of people
• Have the ability to work with in a team and individually
• Have good communication skills be able to communicate clearly
• Be able to record information accurately, both written and numerical
• Willing to partake in relevant training
• Previous experience working in an in-house resourcing or recruitment department/Agency
• Experience of Assessment Centres
• Knowledge of Care Sector
Qualifications, Training & Skills
• Computer literate
• Good verbal and written skills
• Ability to multitask
• Able to work under pressure
• Good standard of education
• Work within the requirements of equal opportunities
• To work to the required Care Standard guidelines
• Professional appearance
• To be able to manage own time effectively
• To be able to work in a team and on own initiative
• Able to manage change and adapt
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good organisational skills
• Have the right values
• Respect & value the staff, the people who use our services
• Person Centred
This job description is subject to review when necessary and at least yearly.
CareTech Community Services Ltd is a provider of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for people to live in community settings with learning disabilities, severe physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, mental health, forensic needs and acquired brain injury within a range of settings including, supported living services, shared housing, residential services and outreach. We encourage people to take control of their lives – this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
CareTech Community Services are proud to inform you that they are a “Disability Confident Leader”.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
You may be aware of new regulations which require that anyone entering a CQC-regulated care home in England to be fully vaccinated subject to certain exemptions.
The Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 were made on 22nd July and come into force on 11th November 2021.