North Kent / Greater London
Mon - Fri
£35k - £45k
Our market leading client is now recruiting a Quality Manager on a full time and permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to step up into a QM role!
* Developing and managing approvals of Quality Systems
* Management of compliance and audits to all relevant standards including ISO 9001, GAR, PED, and FM
* Oversee business improvements and requirements after audits
* Submission and active management of new product approvals, including to BSI and UL
* Developing quality processes and procedures
* Drive regular quality management reviews across the business
Desirable skills and experience:
* Good knowledge of ISO9001 requirements, together with general quality standards and best practise
* Knowledge of Combustion systems regulatory requirements including GAR, PED and FM would be an advantage
* Strong communication skills with ability to communicate across all levels of stakeholders
* Good planning, organisation, and time management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude and a drive to get solutions
* Working with a diverse team across the business to deliver quality across the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are growing due to success, and offer a generous salary and benefits package, along with a fun working environment and genuine stability.
If you want to be considered for this exciting new role, then please apply now with your most up to date CV for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Nicole, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.