IT Field Engineer
Location: Paddock Wood
Salary circa £25k
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced IT Field Engineer to join our client's World Class Service Desk Team.
As a Field Engineer, you will primarily responsible for providing onsite technical support to the client base, the role will involve troubleshooting and resolving issues relating to client infrastructure and end-users devices.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced Technical Field Support Engineer from a Managed Service Provider background. You will be customer-facing, motivated and a natural problem-solver. A passion for IT and providing outstanding customer experience is essential.
Responsibilities of the role:
· Provide onsite 1st/2nd line support to clients
· Onsite Installation work
· Achieve both personal and team Golden KPIs targets such as customer satisfaction
· Working in order of SLA and priority of tickets
· System documentation
What you will need:
· Ideally you will be from a Managed Service background
· Clean driving license
· Great customer service skills
· Positive and passionate about technology
· Good problem-solving skills
· 1st/2nd-Line level experience, with most of O365, MS Desktop (Windows 7, 10), MS Server (2016, 2019), Network and Cabling, MS Office, Antivirus and Printers
40 hours per week - 08:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday. We need applicants to be flexible and be available to occasionally work additional hours where required to fulfil the demands of their role. In return, a competitive salary is offered and a fun and rewarding environment for you to succeed.
· Company van
· 25 days holiday
· Your Birthday as a bonus annual leave day
· Staff Bonus
· Dedicated training days with linked salary increase
· Service Desk gamification rewards; from Amazon vouchers to days off work
· Pension scheme
· Dress down Fridays
· Unlimited Free fruit and soft drinks.
· New client introduction bonus payment
· New staff introduction bonus payment
· Quarterly company-funded social events meals out, bowling, etc.
· Weekly anonymous pulse surveys to help them help you
· Free car parking
· Childcare Vouchers