Payroll Administrator - (Temp until March 2022) - WFH or in Office
Our Medway based client is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
* Monthly payroll administration, including collating payroll data, issuing payroll cut-off information to management, data-entry of information onto payroll system and submission of final payment details to Finance for payment, in line with relevant cut-off dates
* Ensuring payroll is administered in accordance with company processes and controls with a 100% accuracy target
* Main point of contact for all payroll related queries, ensuring these are dealt with efficiently, in a timely manner and to accurate calculations
* Update the payroll system monthly
* Run regular payroll reports
* Produce all end of year payroll documents
* Administer annual P11D submissions accurately and on time
* Produce annual P60s and P45s for all staff leavers accurately
* Preparation for the annual Company audit in relation to payroll documentation
* Inputting new starter details on the HR/Payroll system
The Successful Applicant
* Previous Payroll experience
* Recent, proven experience in Sage Payroll
* Excellent attention to detail and high standard of accuracy, numeracy and literacy essential
* Ability to work with a confidential manner
* Good MS Office Skills, with particularly high standard of Excel
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.