RTC masters the design and detail of retail by helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We are passionate about creating and delivering dynamic retail experiences and innovative productivity solutions that improve our clients' business. It’s about mastering the detail of retail.
Provide support to the Estimating team in driving the Estimating process within RTC to deliver best value for money project estimates, brought in raw materials, goods & services. Contribute to improved project margins, quicker speed to market and enhanced client experience. The successful candidate will receive mentoring and full in-house training in the position.
· Work within the Estimating team to deliver timely, accurate and competitive estimates & tenders.
· Create Bills of Materials and cost templates.
· Assist in negotiation with suppliers.
· Work with suppliers to develop project estimates.
· Contribute to value engineering of fixtures and projects by identifying potential areas for cost reduction, or efficiencies.
· Liaise with internal clients to ensure that all information required for tendering has been captured within the project briefs, and maintain clear and proactive communication with all internal stakeholders.
· Contribute to accurate reporting and measurement of Estimating and supply chain performance.
· Assist in sourcing of new products, working with the Design and Development departments where appropriate.
· Undertake any other duties reasonably assigned by the Line Manager.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
Educated to graduate level with a qualification in Business, Economics, History or Politics.
Ability to work independently when required
Excellent communication (written and verbal) and numerical skills.
Computer literate to a high standard
The successful candidate will welcome the opportunity to grow and learn within a fast paced supply chain environment. The primary job focus will be Estimating, but this position will also give exposure to Sourcing, Purchasing and Quality Assurance.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a detailed, meticulous, and accurate manner.
Able to work calmly and accurately even when under pressure and working to tight deadlines.
Full Benefits Package
Private Medical health care.
25 Days Annual Leave+ Bank Holidays
Access to in-house gym.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience.