A unique business based in Margate are looking to recruit a Management Accountant.
The successful candidate will report into the Finance Manager and will have the responsibility for producing management accounts for the group.
One of the key aspects of this role will be to support the production of the groups monthly accounts offering commentary and analyse to showcase potential issues and improvements.
* Production of monthly management accounts.
* Significant knowledge of bookkeeping/double entry systems and journal entry
* Solid financial reporting and control experience
* Account reconciliations
* Assist the financial controller with preparation of year end accounts and audit
* Support managers in the companies' financial procedures which includes, budgets & forecasts.
* Identify and investigate potential/unexpected variances.
* Analyse and forecast financial trends throughout the company.
* Experience using different accounting packages.
* Sufficiently trained using Microsoft Office.
* Ability to communicate with key stakeholders and Directors.
* Ability to deliver to deadlines.