Fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and enthusiastic Sales Coordinator to join a fantastic, established market leader based in West Kent.
* Providing dedicated and reliable sales support to Sales Managers, attending external meetings where necessary
* Working closely with your aligned sales managers to support their sector strategy for maximising sales opportunities.
* Responsible for creating and sending out quotations, and placing orders on the system.
* Updating and maintaining the CRM system for client interactions.
* Providing an office based point of contact for your aligned sector clients.
* Responsible for answering inbound calls and emails from both existing and new clients.
* Responsible for identifying new business opportunities from inbound sales opportunities for the Business Development Managers.
* Building strong client relationships within your aligned sectors through telephone and email.
* Work closely with the wider sales team to help share ideas, contribute to the team strategy and help the team reach the annual sales target.
* Provide cover support within the sales coordinator team where needed.
Working within a sociable team, you will enjoy working towards a common goal and have first class interpersonal and organizational skills. Positive and outgoing, with a 'can - do' attitude, you will have experience working in sales support and enjoy being part of a sales team. Your administrative skills will be strong and you will have a high attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
This is an urgent role with interviews being held this week and with a view to an immediate start for the right person, so if this sounds like the role for you apply online TODAY!
This position is being handled by Emily in Pearson Whiffin's Business Support division.