Permanent (£28-£30k DOE)
I currently am recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor to join an established and successful FMCG business. This is a lovely role with a close-knit team, taking responsibility for daily operations & staff to ensure the effective running of the Warehouse.
* Ensuring the warehouse team is adequately staffed
* Making sure that products are stored and moved correctly, moving between sites if required.
* Manage stock returns into the warehouse, ensuring that documentation is completed accurately.
* Liaise with other departments
* Ensure all raw materials are labelled correctly
* Carry out weekly stock checks
* Ensure health and safety procedures are being adhered to
* Load and unload vehicles with a forklift truck
* Complete checks & paperwork for the load in line with BRC Requirements
* Complete admin work as required.
* Carry out multi-drop deliveries between sites
* Supervise vehicle loading
* Liaise with Customer Services to ensure that loads are as per customer requirements
* Maintain team discipline
* Check goods off with the customer and obtain signature/print
To be successful, you will be/have:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Experience of managing a team
* Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
* Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online NOW for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Natassia Gunn, Senior Consultant of Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.