My client, a market leading provider of structural steelwork, steel fabrications and architectural metalwork are actively seeking a Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
With over 30 years of industry experience behind them, they know what they are doing in the industry.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be experienced in all aspects of the construction industry, ideally with an exposure to steelwork
* Have a background in running multiple projects to the highest level of quality
* Possess great people management and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Be a good team player but not afraid to lead from the front
* Have a strong working knowledge of HSEQ Standards and systems
Duties for this role may include:
* Overseeing the logistical requirements of a project
* Delegating work to colleagues within your team
* Meeting regularly with clients, third parties and other managers to report on progress
* Setting targets, objectives and responsibilities for all supervised staff
* Regularly reviewing timings, budget, labour, risk and project plans to ensure work stays on track
* Setting and agreeing budgets
* Conducting site visits to inspect work, check materials and ensure staff are following health and safety guidelines
* Dealing with contracts and mitigating the impact of any issues
* Ensuring the delivery of high-quality work within contract timescales
A lot of their work is based up in London so travel will be required. There is overtime paid on this role.
If this could be of interest to you, please get in touch of apply below.