This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our HR Team at W E Roberts Limited, who provide essential support to over 150 employees; this role is based in Northfleet Kent.
This key role will involve General HR and HR administration within the department, and also working closely with the HR Manager to help ensure the smooth running of the Department.
What being a HR Administrator at W.E Roberts Limited will involve:
In this role you will be responsible for supporting managers with on boarding new starters, absence management, maternity & paternity leave, disciplinary issues as well as dealing with performance management issues with staff. As it is a small team there will be a wide variety of work with scope to get involved with lots of projects.
You will also get involved with H&S and in helping to drive a positive safety culture through the business so previous experience with this would be a benefit.
Key elements of the role involve:
• General HR and HR administration within the HR Department.
• Recruitment and Selection.
• Learning & Development;
• Coaching of Line Managers will be a key part of the role;
• Employee Relations;
What we would like our candidate to have:
• 2 years’ experience working in HR ideally with previous experience in an industrial environment is desirable i.e. production, construction or trades.
• Ideally educated to CIPD Level 3
• Evidence of continuous professional development
• Experience in providing advice and support to managers.
• Good interviewing skills and a proven ability to select the right candidates for roles
• Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and sensitivity in dealing with all issues of business, especially when handling sensitive situations and information.
• A confident communicator