1st Line IT Engineer
The Atlas Recruitment Group are currently hiring for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join an established managed service provider based in Maidstone with strong work ties to the local area as well as UK wide.
This organisation also offer bespoke software development to their customers so it's a varied technical environment and your work will primarily be on-site with a selection of customers providing 1st line support however there may be an occasional need to be office based.
Your area that you would be covering would be customers within the Medway area so applicants must live in the Medway area and have access to their own vehicle.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a good foundation knowledge in IT Support or someone who has been in the industry for 3-6 months. You will be working within a Windows based environment providing 1st and occasional 2nd line support to a wide range of end users and utilising Active Directory, MS Office, Exchange and more.
Key Requirements: -
* Be the first point of contact for customers who need to raise a technical issue
* Answering queries and resolving issues over the phone, email, and deskside support
* Logging and resolving tickets as swiftly and efficiently as possible
* If you are unable to resolve a technical issue, pass through to senior members of the team
* Manage multiple tickets at one time
This role will pay a starting salary of £18,000 + a company benefits package including mileage/petrol expenses.
If you would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please click 'APPLY' along with your most recent CV and we'll be in contact as soon as possible.