Job Title: Marketing Executive
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm, 22 days annual leave+bank holidays, free parking
Your next company:
A successful Global distribution business. You'll be supporting the Marketing Manager who is full of enthusiasm and keen to recruit someone equally as passionate about Marketing in this newly created role.
Your next job:
As the Marketing Executive you will support the Marketing Manager in the implementation of the long-term portfolio and product strategy of the business, as well as working closely with other departments throughout the business.
* Product Launches
* Market Analysis & Customer Engagement
* Updating the website
* Developing social media and creating content for Linkedin for example
* Working with external agencies to develop product promotional material
* Supporting the delivery of promotional goals for the sales teams
* Helping to organise and attending events such as Trade shows
The ideal candidate:
* A Marketing qualification
* Administrative experience with a passion to work in Marketing
* MS Office essential and experience with Illustrator and Photoshop is desirable
* Experience in WordPress, Social Media Platforms very desirable
* Willing to travel to and participate in external events
If you have the skills listed above and are seeking a new role then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.