We're looking for a full-time flooring sales person to look after the day to day running of the flooring department at Barsleys Department Store.
You will be required to:-
- Pro-actively engage with customers to assist their shopping experience in store as well as processing customer orders and service queries.
- Visit customers premises by appointment to measure and provide flooring estimates via email or mail.
- Provide a high standard of customer service, in-store and in customer's homes.
- Organise fitters/sub-contractors, prepare materials for fitting and the correct paperwork.
- Manage all admin for the flooring department
- Co-ordinate orders, stock, deliveries and service calls.
- Maintain the showroom to ensure it is presentable, clean and tidy.
The successful Applicant should possess the following qualities:-
- Polite, good communication skills and confidence in talking with others, both face to face and on the telephone.
- Preferably an understanding of cutting, laying and fitting of flooring and curtaining furnishings.
- A good level of numeracy/mathematic skills, understand estimating/measuring and plans.
- Smart appearance and ability to put customers at ease, both in store and in their homes.
- Essential to have full, clean driving qualifications (may need to use own transport at times.)
- A good knowledge of computer use in various formats.