Novacor UK is an established Kent based medical device company that has built a robust reputation spanning more than 20 years with a focus on high quality delivery and premium service to NHS hospitals, GP surgeries and private health organisations.
We are expanding our small but busy technical support team and are seeking an individual who can demonstrate clear communication skills and exceptional attention to detail as well as an ability to prioritise, plan and execute tasks in a reliable and timely manner.
Benefits include: 4 weeks holiday, private healthcare, company pension, free parking.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Office based administrative support to the Technical and Customer Support Team.
• Continued updating of the CRM database with relevant data.
• Document completion, scanning and electronic filing.
• Liaising with customers, suppliers and service providers.
Knowledge and skills: (essential)
• Friendly, methodical, conscientious.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and organise both familiar and new tasks.
• Sound up to date knowledge and understanding of office procedures and terminology.
• Ability to use a problem solving approach to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquiries.
• Ability to produce and respond to detailed written and oral communication in the office setting.
• The use of well known applications to process, obtain and combine information – Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and CRM data bases.
• Ability to work on own initiative or with others when required.
• Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and discretion.
• An awareness of others’ roles, responsibilities and requirements in carrying out your work.
• Previous experience in an office administration role essential.
Please include an accompanying letter with your application explaining why you believe you are the right person for this role.