Job title: Digital Marketing Executive
Job type: Full time permanent
We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic digital marketing professional to join our client in Ashford.
The Successful candidates will have a minimum of 1 year’s experience, preferably from an agency or at least a marketing or digital background. You will need to be familiar and comfortable with a digital environment as businesses increasingly move their marketing online. Much of our work is automotive so a keen interest in cars and bikes would help.
Training will be provided, however you will be expected to have already gained a broad marketing knowledge and be able to work independently. The position reports to a Senior Account Director and will work closely with the Creative and Digital Teams.
• Very good eye for detail and proofreading (when testing websites, reading copy, checking visuals)
• A desire to make sure our clients are always happy with the quality of our service
• Efficient and organised at managing large volumes of requests
• Skilled in MS Office particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Confident with people and able to create great relationships
• Quarterly bonus scheme,
• In-house gym,
• Healthy breakfast, fruit and lunch are provided,
• 26 days’ holiday rising to 28 in addition to bank holidays,
• Early finish on a Friday.
Once out of lockdown, the option to work both remotely and in the office, ensuring that we can be flexible and productive. This role however, will require you to work closely with your team for training which means that you would be required to be office based for the majority of your first 6 months.
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role