Group Financial Accountant | Remote working | £60k - £65k + Bonus + Benefits
This is a newly created role, working for an International PE backed service business who have a dynamic, collaborative and flexible culture. The business is going through a long term period of significant organic growth, and they have offices in Kent and London. They have adopted a permanent home working policy for their staff, so you do not need to be local to the offices to be considered for this role.
This role is suited to a technically strong, Practice trained accountant who will ensure that best practice and governance is in place to support the business planning, whilst maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders.
The role requires strong Excel and Business Modelling skills as it will take full ownership for producing the 3 and 5 year plans. It will also take full ownership of:
· Group Reporting to tight deadlines under IFRS
· Group Audit and Entity Audit and Statutory reporting (UK GAAP and US GAAP)
· Investor relations information and reporting
· Financial models and forecasting including 3-5 year plans
· Due Diligence and integration support
· Contributing to company financial strategy and decision making process
· EBITDA forecasting
· Working capital management
· Group reporting and forecasts
· Tax planning
· Contribute to EBITDA through financial governance
Your key targets will be to ensure that Group financial reporting quality/timeliness are met. Quality and timeliness of financial forecasting and planning is achieved. Accountable compliance deadlines are met, and a robust financial control environment is maintained.