Commercial Finance Manager | £50k - £60k | Kent/Flexible working | 12 month Contract
An Interim Commercial Finance Manager position has become available with a large Kent based business who operate flexible working. They are looking for a results driven, people focused individual who can lead a team to support the entire business by providing strategic insight and analysis into business performance.
The key aspects of this role include:
• To support the senior business in formulation and delivery of business plans and financial targets
• Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial
• Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
• Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
• Controlling and checking income, cash flow and expenditure
• Managing budgets
• Developing and managing financial systems/models and implementing efficient processes.
• Ensure internal controls are adhered to
• Provide the business unit with sound financial analysis and guidance in order to grow their business profitably. Challenge the norm
• Supervising and developing a team
• Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues both internally and externally
You should have previous experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment with tight deadlines. You should also be a strong communicator with the ability to build strong relationships and have excellent analytical skills.