Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£competitive + commission + bonus + bens
Are you a driven sales person frustrated with the lack of earning potential within the sector you currently work? Maybe you've always wanted to work in Recruitment but haven't yet had the opportunity?
We are currently looking for motivated and target driven people with first class interpersonal skills to join us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant within our lucrative and successful Business Support division.
Full training will be provided, along with a clear career path through the business.
This is a full 360 degree recruitment role, where you will take ownership of your own desk, developing new and existing business and then maintaining those accounts through skillful matching of candidates to vacancies and negotiating offers through to close.
Duties for the role include:
* Building your desk through business development activities of existing, new and lapsed clients, both over the phone and in person
* Attending networking events and exhibitions
* Account management of existing accounts
* Sourcing candidates through a range of resourcing techniques
* Building great relationships with your candidate base: carrying out face to face registrations
* Working collaboratively as a team, covering for other consultants when required
* Offering the highest standards of customer service to clients, candidates and internally to your team
* All associated administration including writing engaging adverts and processing timesheets for temporary placements where necessary
* Ad-hoc duties as required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with an established name within the marketplace and are currently looking for the best talent to develop a huge portfolio of clients across Kent and London.
To be successful in your application, you will be:
* Reliable, motivated and driven seeking a genuine career opportunity within Recruitment
* A strong sales person, ideally from a b2b sales background although other experience will be considered
* Flexible and driven - recruitment isn't a 9-5!
* Able to build relationships with ease, with a naturally business minded approach
* Resilient, ambitious and honest
* A team player who enjoys working collaboratively towards a common goal and is able to get on well with colleagues
* Well educated, with at least a C grade in Maths and English GCSE as a minimum but ideally to A Level standard or above
* A good sense of humour!
If you have what it takes, you will be rewarded with:
* A warm desk with clients to work with immediately
* A competitive salary and generous bonus package, with clear opportunity to further increase salary with good performance
* Full training and ongoing development opportunities
* Subsidised gym membership following the successful completion of probationary period
* A fun, inclusive and mature working environment built of mutual trust
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would love the opportunity to work in Recruitment, please apply online for immediate consideration!