Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary for our client, a well respected solicitors in Ashford.
Working hours: 3 days a week (one day to be Friday) 9am – 5pm
Salary: £20,000 – £21,000 per annum DOE
The successful secretary will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the Conveyancing team.
• Providing full secretarial support to fee earners and department, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence by audio typing via the digital dictation system.
• Using the Land Registry Portal, completing Land Registry returns, and submission of SDLT forms.
• Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner.
• Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
• Regular consideration of client files and advising fee earners on any action required.
• Arrange stationery order for ground floor.
• Run and update Logical Office for Marketing
• Order printer supplies as and when necessary
• To provide ad hoc secretarial cover for sickness and holiday absences in the team when needed.
• Covering Reception during lunch breaks, holidays and unforeseen absences; collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post and DX usually by office rota
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.