Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a number of Hygiene Operatives for our client based in Dover.
Working days: 4 on, 2 off, 3pm – 11pm
Pay rate: £9.88 per hour plus overtime
This is a busy and interesting role, working closely with the production teams to ensure that the most stringent levels of production and food hygiene are met.
You will be hands-on as part of the team, in the deep clean of the production and storage areas. You will use a combination of hand and mechanical/electrical tools (once trained) where you will work to the hygiene cleaning schedule plan, cleaning large-scaled production equipment.
You will be provided will appropriate PPE and full training to complete your role. This is a fast-paced role but the shifts fly by and you’ll always have something to do.
• Work independently and in small teams
• Work to a cleaning schedule
• Work with chemicals and other cleaning materials
• Assist team leader/manager where required
• Previous hygiene experience is desirable but not essential
• Be enthusiastic and conscientious
• Understand or be willing to learn the principles and application of Food Safety
• Have a proactive approach to Food Safety
• Be comfortable wearing personal protective equipment and working in a factory environment with cleaning chemicals.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.