Want to become a Chartered Accountant?
Want a career where your skills will always be in demand?
Want to enter a career where you can have a financially secure future?
Train as an apprentice and you can avoid student debt!
Friend & Grant Ltd are based in Rochester, Kent and have a long and successful track record of employing apprentices who have gone on to establish successful careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an accountancy practice where you will work towards highly regarded professional qualifications, whilst at the same time earning and establishing a long-term career.
You will learn how to prepare trading accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies as well as potentially work on audits and prepare tax computations plus much more.
The successful candidate will receive ongoing training both internally and with external training providers.
The successful candidate will need to have the following minimum qualifications:
• Five GCSEs including grade A (minimum level7) at mathematics and grade B (minimum level 6) at English.
• Ideally 3 A levels or equivalent.
Please ensure you provide full details of grades and examinations
The skills required by the successful candidate include:
• Strong analytical and high numeracy skills.
• Good organisational and planning skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good attention to detail and accuracy.
• Self motivation.
• The ability to be a team player
• A full or provisional driving licence (the successful candidate will need to be able to drive)
This is an APPRENTICESHIP and wages for the first year will reflect this fact.
In addition, after 3 months you will be able to join the company's pension scheme.
The successful candidate will commence the AAT qualification in year 1 with a view to potentially training to become a Chartered Accountant.
If you are interested then please send your CV with covering letter to us.
Closing date for applications will be 30th June 2021 and the start date will be during July 2021.
The recruitment process will involve a number of stages. Full details can be found at https://www.friendandgrant.co.uk/trainee-apprenticeship-scheme/