Print Trainee Apprentice Vacancy
We are a fast growing manufacturer of flexible packaging based in Folkestone, Kent.
We produce work at the very top of the process with modern 8 colour presses in both UV Flexo and WEB Offset for major blue chip companies.
We are seeking trainee apprentices for both print processes.
Please apply online, attaching your CV and a covering letter highlighting your experience and particular competencies that you consider relevant to this position.
Suitable applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• Demonstrable the ability to learn new skills.
• Willingness to continue with ongoing training.
• Capable of working within a team.
• The capacity to work conscientiously and to set procedures.
• Methodical approach to new tasks.
• Capacity to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Flexible approach to covering holidays and other shifts on short notice.
• Ability to complete administration accurately including use of good numeracy skills.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
Ideally you will also have the following experience:
• Shift work.
• Ability to problem solve.
Location: Cheriton, Folkestone
Salary negotiable dependent on experience. Starting at £20,000 to £23,000 per annum. Final salary expectations £28,000 per annum with possible bonuses.
Hours Full-Time 42 hours per week (12 hour 3 on 3 off shift system including nights and weekends)