Our client a financial services company with offices across the S.E of England are looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant at their office in East Kent.
The role will be to provide accurate payroll services by agreed deadlines and to well over 1,000 clients across a number of industries. You will be an excellent communicator with strong organisation skills, able to work under pressure and have good time management skills
Role & Responsibilities
* WIP Posting
* Monthly/Weekly payroll processing
* Raising quarterly fees for additional work
* General WIP queries
* Client basic payroll email enquiries
* Administrative support
* Adhere to Payroll teams KPI's
* Previous payroll experience
* Previous experience of Xero & Iris Star Payroll experience
* GCSE's A-C or similar qualifications
* Able to work in a team, have a strong work ethic and have a hands on attitude
* Able to fulfil deadlines and manage a number of competing priorities
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who put their staff at the heart of what they do, with a strong ethos on wellbeing as well as an excellent salary. Other benefits include Private health plan, gym memberships, restaurant discount cards and additional health insurance plus many more.