New Business Account Manager
£competitive + uncapped commission
Brand new role for IT Sales professional to work as New Business Account Manager for an established Kent based MSP, selling a range of Solutions, Managed and Consultancy Services
Based between home and Kent offices we require driven, self-starting, and motivated individuals who will be responsible for identifying, acquiring and managing accounts to deliver outstanding profit and revenue. Candidates who bring with them loyal spending accounts will be at an advantage.
You will have an impressive track record with solid customer facing New Business/Sales experience, working with infrastructure solutions and software. Technical knowledge required: Azure; Office365; VMware; HPE; Dell; EMC Storage; Cisco; Meraki; Palo Alto; Veeam.
* Maximising sales opportunities with new and existing customers
* Identifying & approaching new customers through cold calling
* Making appointments and attending client meetings
* Leveraging understanding and relationships to create new opportunities
* Maintaining solid customer relationships for retention and account growth
* Understanding the benefits of all additional and enhanced products
* Maintaining accurate records, forecasts and activity reports
* Maintaining customer data records with all relevant information (CRM system)
Desired Skills and Experience
* You will have solid B2B sales experience selling a variety of Managed Services
* Experience within a managed service organisation, with strong knowledge of specified tech
* Have a proven track record in achieving sales targets and generating new business
* Must be sales focused with the ability to self-manage and create an active pipeline.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to confidently converse with decision makers at all levels
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
* The ability to multi-task and grow within a fast-evolving business environment
* Be positive in attitude and communication, with a can-do approach
* Enjoy working in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment, willing to pass on knowledge/skills to other team members.
* Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a stable work history
* Have an interest in keeping yourself updated with latest product and market knowledge
This New Business Sales Account Manager role boasts a competitive basic salary as well as generous uncapped commission, as well as offering the opportunity to be autonomous and carve your own career path: you will have full scope to manage and develop the accounts you bring on and will be actively encouraged to develop to management level and beyond.
What are you waiting for?! APPLY ONLINE NOW
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.