We currently have a fantastic opportuniy for a Finance Business Partner to join a thriving business based in Mid Kent. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Prepare budget, forecasting and analysis of cost activities to ensure accurate reporting
- Main finance contact for all OPEX related queries
- Responsible for accurate and timely cost reporting. For the actual, forecast, latest estimate, budget and scenario planning financial data
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations for improvements of operations
- Provide support for Product costing, unit cost reporting and inventory management processes
- Provide support for the Capex process
- Support with the coordination of monthly close, forecast, budget and latest estimate activities including interpretation of variances and advice to management
- Support process optimisation and continuous improvement activities
- Participation in ad-hoc business development projects
The successful candidate will be studying ACCA or CIMA and possess a high level of commercial business acumen and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.