Full Time Sales Assistant (6-month contract starting in May) at
Simmonds & Son Tunbridge Wells
Do you have a passion for retail and love people? We are looking for a full-time sales assistant to join our ever-growing retail team based in our Flagship store in Royal Tunbridge Wells.
As a full time, sales assistant, you will be working alongside the department managers and their deputies, you will assist and support in all areas of the day to day running of the store.
You will always actively strive to achieve daily tasks and work with team members whilst maintaining excellent customer service, be a strong communicator and can build rapport quickly. Previous experience within a similar role or the retail industry is desirable but not essential.
Other duties include: ·
-Ensuring customer service excellence is delivered at all times.
- Receiving and storing stock, processing customer orders.·
- To assist in the merchandising of the store assisted (training will be given)·
- To be people focused and possess excellent communication skills at all levels.
- To handle numerous tasks whilst maintaining effectiveness and having the ability to switch between tasks when faced with changing priorities·
- Practice good Health & Safety procedures within the store environment.·
- Practice good housekeeping at all times.
The role is 38.75 hours per week working 5 days across 7 including weekends and some bank holidays.
Training will be given on all aspects of the business and there are excellent opportunities for personal development.
We offer competitive rates of pay, pension and discounts on all merchandise.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV with a covering letter to [email protected] or post to Karen Gore HR Manager, S Simmonds & Son Ltd, 3-5 Eldon Way, Paddock Wood, Kent. TN12 6BE
Please no agencies